Thursday, November 13, 2008

Roadtrip!!!

The other day I was watching Tennessee Crossroads on NPT and they had a story about a man named Horace Burgess who is a minister in Crossville, TN. This unique individual has built a 97 foot tall 10 story tree house for folks to enjoy. We went and saw it last weekend and were completely stupefied. The drive from Smack Dab In The Middle to Crossville was beautiful with all of the fall colors exploding throughout the Middle and Cumberland Plateaus and the company was wonderful as my wife and daughter accompanied me. We truly had a blast. That is why I would love to suggest a road trip. I am going back up on Saturday morning and am thinking I will plant a box there. For all of you who just love a good road trip and maybe a box or two, please contact me. Let's see if we can get something going.

No comments: