Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SPOILER ALERT! "TATTOO YOU!" 9 LTC's


This is a series of 9 LTCs that I made from the artwork on my right forearm. I thought that some day it was going to get faded and the lines would explode with time. I was just so taken by the design that I thought it had to be a set of LTCs. I made 5 copies of the set and then turned the stamps into a traditional plant of sorts. The reason for this post is for those of you who acquire the LTCs as well as those of you who find the box can get a key map for the original colors. The stamps are positive images so they stamp out like a coloring book. The idea was for you to color it what ever color you want to color it, and that is still the idea, but for those who want the original colors in tact, here they are. If this is a box you want to try to acquire keep in mind that it is 9 stamps.

No comments: